Tom Hopkins is world renowned as the builder of sales champions. Tom’s, practical yet powerful selling strategies have made the careers of literally millions of sales professionals. Tom has been teaching via live events, recorded audios, videos, and through his books for over 40 years. His classic book, which is a book that I saw back when I first started in sales, and it was already basically a standard for all sales organizations called How to Master the Art of Selling. It’s on the shelves of most all of today’s top sales pros.
If you master them, you’re going to do well regardless of what your product or service is. And believe me, selling will be paradise
We travel though the stories that only come from a lifetime of being a sales icon.
What you’ll learn
- How Tom Hopkins first got into Sales
- The story behind his early motivation to succeed
- What made him such an icon in the world of Sales
- The 7 Fundamentals of Sales
- Reason behind his favorite quote
- Tom Hopkins morning routine
I must do the most productive thing possible at every given moment
- Think and Grow Rich – Napolean Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
How to contact Tom Hopkins